Withdrawal Process


  • A month written notice is required before a student can be withdrawn in the mid of academic session. In lieu of such notice one month’s fee in addition to the fee of the applying month is charged.

  • Every application for Transfer Certification shall be made in writing on the prescribed from obtainable from the school office by the Parents/Guardian.

  • No transfer Certificate will be granted unless all school dues have been cleared and “NO DUES CERTIFICATE” is obtained from the school office.

        Download Transfer Certificate Form from here

             Transfer Certificates of Drop outs
             Download from here

Latest News